The Tru-Point Sonic 360 is a computerized electronic measuring system that relies on ultrasound technology for dramatic productivity improvements and the industry’s best speed and accuracy. The Tru-Point Sonic 360 provides "measure-as-you-pull" functionality that virtually eliminates costly re-work.
The Tru-Point Sonic 360 will enable you to:
- Get accurate measurements the first time, every time.
- Monitor up to 12 live measurement points and see results as you pull.
- Save time and money by avoiding re-work and stopping to fix hidden issues.
- Make More Money!
Click on one of the section titles to learn more about the Tru-Point Sonic 360 Frame Measuring System.
Award-Winning Ultrasound Technology
The Tru-Point Sonic 360 uses ultrasound technology to collect measurements and track your repairs. Emitters on the probes are attached to the vehicle at specific points and send ultrasonic signals that are received by high-frequency microphones located in the light-weight extruded aluminum beam. The results are compared to manufacturer specs and any problem areas are identified automatically. This leaves the operator free to concentrate on straightening, not on how to collect measurements.
How the Tru-Point Sonic 360 Works
- The Tru-Point Sonic 360 relies on microphones located in the beam and ultrasound emitter probes placed at pre-defined points on the vehicle
- The beam is made of light-weight aluminum, goes anywhere, and is light enough for one technician to handle
- The Tru-Point Sonic 360 does not require a level rack, level car or level beam
- The technician has the option of viewing digital images of each attachment point and following the step-by-step guides for connecting accessories and probes
- The probes can be placed closely together and still maintain accurate readings - a feature not found on competitive systems
- The Tru-Point Sonic 360 console provides a live depiction of these control points and their variance from manufacturer specs with vivid, easy-to-read graphics
- During repair, these measurements are displayed as they change, allowing for extremely accurate, "right the first time" pulls and eliminating the back-and-forth process associated with competitive models
- Upper-body and under-hood measurements are obtained with ease using the included accessory, eliminating the need for any mechanical measuring devices or bridges
- An optional, second upper-body measuring accessory further improves job times
- Before and after-repair measurements are captured for reporting purposes
- PDF’s can be saved and e-mailed to the customer’s insurance company
Supplementary Datasheet Screen
Using the most comprehensive database in the industry, the Tru-Point Sonic 360 details each step of the repair process - including overlooked items that end up hitting your productivity and bottom line. The Tru-Point Sonic 360 boosts your estimating accuracy by including every step required, providing accurate estimates and putting more money in your pocket from insurance claims. Get paid for all the work you do!
Live Measurement Display Options
Live measurements enable real time feedback of your pulls, saving time and putting more money in your pocket. Three available display options of these measurements cover every technician’s preference. The XYZ coordinate option provides easy-to-read distance and direction. Graphical displays of XYZ coordinates and of net pull angles are also available.
15x Zoom of Attachment Points
A technician favorite that improves productivity, the 15x Zoom feature displays an easy-to-see image of each attachment point as the technician moves through the attachment process, eliminating the need to stop and go back to the monitor to review them.
Digital Photos of Attachment Points
Digital photographs of the appropriate attachment point provide a handy resource and guarantee accuracy.
Upgrade your Tru-Point Sonic 360 with the Portable Imaging Technology of the geoliner™ 550 Aligner!
- Eliminate the need and extra expense of outsourcing alignment work after repairs - keep the revenue in-house!
- Use one workstation to perform both collision repair and wheel alignment! A major space-saving feature when compared to having two separate workstations!
- User-friendly interface makes every technician an expert with easy-to-use graphics and job aids
- Works in small areas - perform alignments literally anywhere in your shop!
Tru-Point Sonic 360 Wheel Alignment Kit: EEWA717ACRNA
(Does not include Tru-Point Sonic 360 Measuring System. Images shown are for promotional purposes only.) Download PDF